Friday, July 5, 2013

Being sexy at any size!

Not everyone will agree with me on this one, but try to have an open mind as well as a little maturity!
We all come in different sizes....Tall, short, thick, thin, chubby, bony, average, busty, hippy and many more!
The thing is you need to make what you have work and the only way to do that is to wear what goes with your BODY, not what you wish your body would look like!
Lets get specific.... If you are a size 10 don't try to squeeze into a size 1. Common sense!
If you are a woman age 35 don't try to dress like your 21!

If you have NO BOOBS don't try wearing two or three bra's to look bigger? REALLY??
Men notice, if you strip down he is going to wonder where the rest of your boob went?
Same goes for the ladies who wear Butt Pads, REALLY?
It looks nice with clothing on, but looks like Tyler Perry's Madea with clothes off!!!
Look there is someone for everyone out there!
You need to embrace the parts of you that you don't like.... and exaggerate the beautiful parts....are you with me? Lets explain......
Personally I don't like my nose, never have and probably never will, BUT I can tolerate my eyes, SO I wear makeup that opens, brighten and pops the eyes therefore taking most of the attention away from my defective nose!
Like Men, for example they wear colorful boxers with fire flames going up the back to hide that they have no BUTT at all!
Okay joking aside, lets start loving ourselves and finding one thing that we can display better to be able to carry ourselves with more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment